Tuesday, February 28, 2023

PAPERCRAFT OBJECTS: FIRST PROTOTYPE

    What I created this week in Rhino7 is my shower. My classmate and I had to make something that meant something to us. For me, my shower is something I look forward to everyday next to sleep. I had tried to make my bed, pillows, and blankets at first, but it didn't came out like I had in mind. Even my results on the shower was not as I imagine either.



    I unrolled all the parts. somethings didn't translate well onto the paper or unrolling the smaller object would be challenging when cutting and gluing so I had to re-model them, Specifically the knob and shower head.




    Cutting the paper out wasn't too much of a trouble, but I came into another problem where my glue wasn't a good adhesive enough. I should have thought about it when I decided to use stock paper over regular letter paper. Since the glue wasn't holding I had to opt for tape instead. Much better I say, it looks pretty decent when I finished making it in real life. It's interesting how much smaller it is when folded and put together. I thought it would be much bigger when I lay all the parts to my imaginative four pages on Rhino7.

That's all

Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

MILESTONE PROJECTS

Final blog post, here we go! Below will be a compiled set of pictures of my better works. Objectified Response: Mesh Mashup:     Papercraft ...