Tuesday, March 14, 2023

PAPERCRAFT OBJECTS: FINAL REVISION

So I finished this the week before and did my revision based on the critiques from my classmates. Thus there's not much change from before aside from me recently got a hot glue gun for the adhesive, but it was still difficult to glue the tiny parts, tape remains to be one of the better methods to keep this project together. Here are some pictures again below. 

Full warning, there is (Nendoroid) doll nudity down below:

I intended to use those gift tissue paper, I thought I had some at home but it seems I was mistaken and used them all up prior. I made do with rice paper, because it has that translucent look. 



As you can see the shower head is detachable.

Nendoroid Doll nudity starts here:





I used blu tack for Super Sonico to hold the shower head.

That's all
Thank you
Goodbye~



No comments:

Post a Comment

MILESTONE PROJECTS

Final blog post, here we go! Below will be a compiled set of pictures of my better works. Objectified Response: Mesh Mashup:     Papercraft ...